· Melbourne University, School of Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology Department, Australia, 2 months, 1989.
· Sydney University, School of Medicine, Otorhinolaryngology Department, Australia, 2 months, 1989.
· Baylor College of Medicine, Methodist Hospital, Otorhinolaryngology Department, Houston, Texas, USA, 15 months, 1994-1995.
· 16th International Course in Functional Aesthetic Nasal Surgery and Visiting Utrecht University, Otolaryngology Department, Utrecht, Holland, July 1998, 2 weeks.
· Rhinoplasty. For the Next Milennium Chicago, USA, An ultimately intensive course on Rhinoplasty, June 1999.
· Tel Aviv University, School of Medicine, Chaim Sheba Hospital, Otorhinolaryngology Department, Tel Aviv, Israel, 3 months, 2000-2001.
· Functional Endoscopic Sinus Techniques –From Basic Diagnosis to Advanced Applications- Advanced Seminar. Graz, Austria, July 2005.
· Visiting Otolaryngology Department of University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria, July 2005, 1 week.
· 11th Ear and Temporal Bone Surgery Course "Otology Update Hannover 2008", 1-5 April 2008, Hannover, Germany.